This is your space to get in touch, keep in contact, and find out what's happening back in Bath - and across the whole ASE Alumni community.
The first step to becoming a member of the Association is to register using the link on the right. You will be sent an email with your login details which will give you greater access to the site's facilities. Full access to the site's resources will be granted once your details have been validated.
Once registered, there are many ways you can use and contribute to the ASE Alumni Association:
- Register your details to gain full access to the Alumni Association website.
- NEW FEATURE: share your favourite photos of your semester / summer.
- Send us material for the annual ASE Alumni Newsletter using this form (requires registration).
- View the Final Tea Slideshow for your summer or semester (Autumn 2005 on).
- Keep us up to date with your News by submitting a story or pictures online.
- Post Notices (requires registration) about events you are organising or requests for help.
- Search for old friends from your time at ASE using our Alumni Directory (requires registration).
- Contact us with your ideas.
Through your achievements and commitment to the programme you continue to contribute to ASE's reputation for excellence - we look forward to hearing from you.