Online Application FormStep 1: Please login (or register if you haven't yet done so) before you complete an online application form.
Step 2: When you have finished editing your online form, click "print this form". This generates a PDF which you can then print. Please sign the form yourself and then ask your study abroad advisor to complete the College Authorization section.
Step 3: Collect together your additional application materials:
1. A current official transcript
2. (If you have a cumulative GPA below 3.0) Letters of Recommendation from TWO professors.
3. Application letters and résumé, where appropriate, for the Education, Tutorial and Internship Programmes; a sample of your work for the Tutorial Programme, and a single letter of application / financial aid information for any ASE Scholarships or Assistantships. See Application Letters Guidance for further information.
Step 4: Send your signed application form and all additional materials to admissions staff in Bath. Please use one of the following methods of delivery:
1. Email materials to email@example.com. Note that all scanned documents must be clear and legible.
2. Send original documents to:
Advanced Studies in England
2 Pierrepont Street, Bath
BA1 1LB, England
Step 5: Once we have received all of your application materials we will process your application and get back to you within five business days. Acceptance materials will be sent by email and mail. Please note that acceptance decisions may take longer over the winter and summer breaks due to staff holidays.
Minimum GPA RequirementStudents applying to ASE normally require a 3.0 GPA. ASE will consider positively applicants with a GPA slightly below 3.0, providing two strong recommendations are provided by professors, and the transcript indicates work at a high level in those academic areas which correspond to the ASE curriculum. Applicants for the Tutorial Programme usually require a minimum GPA of 3.4 (3.0 for languages).
Please noteASE's course offerings are updated annually, usually in October, for the following academic year. If you complete an application form before October 2019 for Autumn 2020 or Spring 2021 you will need to review and possibly update your course choices after the October 2019 update.
If you have any questions regarding the admissions procedure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org